1. The team
The Armistice Carriage Museum Association was founded in 1950. The association comprises a team of active volunteers and 5 employees, all motivated by the same core values, namely the sharing and transmission of historical knowledge. They see to the everyday running of the museum all year long and remain at your disposal to ensure that you enjoy your visit to the memorial.
2. The association’s objectives
The association’s objectives are to :
- Ensure the maintenance of the Armistice Clearing, including the site’s monuments and buildings and its indoor installations.
- Carry out all improvements, extensions and new constructions deemed necessary, in agreement with the competent authorities and services.
- Oversee all admissions to the museum and manage the site’s budget (including both revenues and operating costs). Revenues collected represent 96% of the association’s operating resources.
- Protect and preserve the Armistice Clearing and its museum.